Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF40ATLW5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
More Power, More Performance.
Don’t be fooled by its compact package, Suzuki’s DF30A EFI packs a powerful punch. The lightest engine in its class, it is the world’s first 30 HP outboard motor engineered with Lean Burn and Battery-Less Electronic Fuel Injection, and the first in its class to feature friction-reducing roller rocker arms and offset crankshafts for smoother operation and greater mechanical efficiency. As the most technically advanced portable outboard on the market today, its state-of-the-art design delivers quick starts, impressive performance, and superior fuel economy so you can feel confident wherever and whenever.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 229 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 57.4 cu. in. (941 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 2.85 x 2.99 in.(72.5 x 76 mm)
- Maximum Output: 40 HP
- Operating Range: 5000 – 6000 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity quarts: 2.9 qt. (2.7 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 19A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.27:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 9 – 17
- Body Color: Cool White
- Go Your Own Speed: Glide into your favorite honeyhole with Suzuki’s Troll Mode System. The engine’s revs can be adjusted in 50 rpm intervals, giving you precise control by pressing the Troll Mode control switch from idle up to 1200 rpm, allowing you control over your wake and speeds.
- Running Like Clockwork: The DF40A comes equipped with digital sequential electronic fuel injection, meaning it reads the electronic control unit monitors throttle setting, engine RPM, cylinder wall and air-intake temperature, and atmospheric pressure all at once. All of these considerations cause the fuel injection to enter the combustion chamber at the most optimal opportunity, offering smoother and faster acceleration, crisp throttle response, and reliable starting no matter what the conditions or temperature are.
||3 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
||57.4 cu.in. (941 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
||5000 – 6000 rpm
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)