Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF50AVTL5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
All Of The Power, Nothing To Weigh You Down.
The New DF50AV is designed with a “High Energy Rotation” lower unit, sporting a 2.42:1 gear ratio, enabling this new model to use a bigger 14″ propeller – perfect for powering pontoon boats and other large, heavy crafts. This system significantly improves fuel efficiency, from low speeds well into the cruising range. This mid-range engine is also designed with the Lean Burn Fuel Control System, which adjusts the air/fuel mixture, specific to your vessel’s operating conditions. New DF50AV models are also available with the optional Suzuki Troll Mode System.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 253 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 57.4 cu. in. (941 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
- Maximum Output: 50 HP
- Operating Range: 5300 – 6300 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity: 2.9 qt. (2.7 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 19A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.42:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 9 – 17
- Body Color: Pearl Nebular Black
- Keep Your Hands Clean: The DF50AV is one of many models that features a zero-maintenance, self-adjusting time chain. The chain moves while running through an oil bath, lubricating the chain while the automatic hydraulic tensioner is properly adjusted at any given time during use.
- Not A Drop More: Suzuki has pioneered the multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection in their four-stroke outboards. Sensors from key areas of the engines process data and calculate the ideal amount of fuel and air needed for this advanced engine, all in real-time. Enjoy benefits like operating efficiency and top-level fuel economy with reduced emissions.
||3 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
||57.4 cu.in. (941 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
||5300 – 6300 rpm
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)