Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF60ATL5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
A Decade Of Originality.
Engineered to deliver fuel-efficient operation in a compact and lightweight design, the DF60A is the product of Suzuki’s product pioneering over the last decade. This three-cylinder engine, with a four-valve DOHC design, is combined with Suzuki’s Lean Burn Control System to deliver high-tech performance with top-level fuel economy. New DF60A models also sport the optional Suzuki Troll Mode System.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 229 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 57.4 cu. in. (941 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
- Maximum Output: 60 HP
- Operating Range: 5300 – 6300 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity: 2.9 qt. (2.7 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 19A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.27:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 9 – 17
- Body Color: Pearl Nebular Black
- Start On Command: Suzuki’s Easy Start system makes it effortless to start your engine, requiring only one touch while the engine takes care of the rest. The motor stays engaged from the moment you first press start, giving a quick start to your most precious time.
- Keep A Controlled Burn: Our DF350A represents a unique leap forward in the way that power is converted into performance. Through extensive testing, we have engineered our contra-rotating lower unit in order to make the most of every ounce of horsepower, creating the optimum holeshot and a more efficient cruise.
||3 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
||57.4 cu.in. (941 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
||5300 – 6300 rpm
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)