Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF60AVTL5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
A Perfectly Tailored Fit.
The New DF60AV is designed with a “High Energy Rotation” lower unit, sporting a 2.42:1 gear ratio, enabling this new model to use a bigger 14″ propeller – perfect for powering pontoon boats and other large, heavy crafts. This mid-range engine is also designed with the Lean Burn Fuel Control System, which adjusts the air/fuel mixture, specific to your vessel’s operating conditions. This system significantly improves fuel efficiency, from low speeds well into the cruising range. New DF60AV models are also available with the optional Suzuki Troll Mode System.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 253 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 57.4 cu. in. (941 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
- Maximum Output: 60 HP
- Operating Range: 5300 – 6300 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity: 2.9 qt. (2.7 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 19A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.42:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 9 – 17
- Move Mountains: The DF60AV is fully equipped with a “High Energy Rotation” lower unit, making this the perfect motor for larger watercraft. This high-power motor comes equipped with 14” propellers, making it the ideal candidate for however much power you need.
- Be The Captain: Lean Burn keeps you in control and completely aware of how your motor is running in live time. Electronic sensors connect straight from the engine to your central control system, giving you live information on speed, acceleration, and your motor’s conditions.
||3 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 12-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||2.85 x 2.99 in. (72.5 x 76 mm)
||57.4 cu.in. (941 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
||5300 – 6300 rpm
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)