Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF115BTXZW5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
Small, Powerful, And Ready For What Comes Next.
The all-new Suzuki DF115B is perfect for all kinds of freshwater, inshore, and offshore fishing boats. The bottom line, you won’t find more power, more advanced technology, or a more compact package anywhere else. First in its class to offer both Mechanical and Digital Controls.
- Body Color: Cool White
- Recommended Transom Height (Inches): X: 25
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight Lbs: X: 423
- Engine Type: DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement Inches (cc): 124.7 (2044)
- Bore X Stroke Inches (MM): 3.40 x 3.50 (86 x 88)
- Maximum Output Hp: 115
- Operating Range (RPM): 5000-6000
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity Quarts (Liter): 5.8 (5.5)
- Ignition System: Solid State Electronic Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 40A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.59:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer
- Controls: Mechanical or Digital
- Propeller Selection: 15 – 26
- Form Meets Function: As the result of research by Suzuki engineers, we’ve designed an updated engine cover that not only looks more powerful but delivers maximum cooling efficiency for the engine.
- Keep Water Out: Water in fuel can lead to problems like poor combustion, lower power output and corrosion. The Suzuki Water Detecting System is specially designed to protect your engine from moisture using a water-detecting fuel filter that alerts you with both visual and audio warnings.
- Know Your Limits: Protect your boat and motor from damage that can occur from tilting the motor with the help of a user-adjustable tilt limit switch. When adjusted properly, our Tilt Limit System prevents the outboard from tilting beyond a predetermined point.
- Knock-Your-Socks-Off Performance: The DF115 is one of Suzuki’s first four-cylinder outboards to feature a knock sensor. Found on some V6 models, this system is used to detect and control abnormal combustion to give you better performance, maximum power, and increased durability.
||4 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||3.40 x 3.50 in. (86 x 88 mm)
||124.7 cu.in. (2044 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)