Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF140BTLW5 Outboards Motors For Sale Online.
Built To Last, Built To Haul.
The all-new Suzuki DF140B is light and compact but delivers inspired performance, giving it the best power-to-weight ratio in its class along with mechanical or digital controls. The DF140B provides heavy-duty performance and long-lasting durability in a revolutionary, lightweight package, with our engine cover design that features a large air induction port to provide maximum airflow and maximum muscle.
- Body Color: Cool White
- Recommended Transom Height (Inches): L: 20
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight Lbs: L: 411
- Engine Type: DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement Inches (CC): 124.7 (2044)
- Bore X Stroke Inches (MM): 3.40 x 3.50 (86 x 88)
- Maximum Output Hp: 140
- Operating Range (RPM): 5600-6200
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity Quarts (Liter): 5.8 (5.5)
- Ignition System: Solid State Electronic Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 40A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.59:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer
- Controls: Mechanical or Digital
- Propeller Selection: 15 – 26
- Low Maintenance. High Reward: Enjoy easy maintenance thanks to our Easy Access Oil Filter that an be replaced by simply removing the top cover, an Oil Spill Catcher that we’ve added to catch oil that spills when changing the oil filter, and an Oil Level Gauge that can use a F15 oil changer hose.
- Offset Drive Shaft. On The Ball Performance: By positioning the crankshaft in front of the drive shaft, we’ve moved the outboard’s center of gravity forward, making the outboard more compact and increasing its performance. This design also significantly reduces vibration by moving the engine’s axis of inertia—the point where engine vibrations are at a minimum—up over the upper engine mount.
- Go Lean And Green: Our Lean Burn intelligent fuel management system predicts fuel needs by monitoring engine performance and operating conditions to deliver a leaner fuel mixture to the engine. The result: remarkably improved fuel economy that the environment—and your wallet—will love.
||4 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||3.40 x 3.50 in. (86 x 88 mm)
||124.7 cu.in. (2044 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection