2023 Suzuki Marine DF150APLW5
Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF150APLW5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
Suzuki® DF150APLW4: 4 Cylinder, Electronic Fuel Injection, 20 in. Shaft, Power Tilt, and Trim, 520 lb. Dry Weight, Suzuki Precision Control, Cool White.
Suzuki’s DF150AP incorporates the Drive by Wire Suzuki Precision Control System for easy, smooth, and precise throttle and shift operation. The AP model also incorporates Suzuki Selective Rotation which enables the outboard to operate in either clockwise standard rotation or counterclockwise rotation. The DF150AP is based on an inline four-cylinder DOHC powerhead with a 2,867cm³ (174.9 cu.in.) displacement. While the large displacement contributes greatly to producing exceptional acceleration and torque, it doesn’t mean that they are comparatively larger and heavier in size. On the contrary, Suzuki’s engineers have targeted this big block motor to be one of the most versatile four strokes in the 150 HP class.
- 02 Sensor Feedback Control System
- Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Suzuki Selective Rotation
- Multi-Stage Induction System
- Suzuki Precision Control System
- Two-Stage Gear Reduction System
- Offset Driveshaft
- Direct Ignition
- Thrust Mount System
- Over-Rev. Limiter
- Low Oil Pressure Caution
- Fully Transistorized Ignition
- Timing Chain
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Tilt Limit
- Speedometer Pickup of Gear Case
- Now Available in Cool White
- Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
- Body Color: Cool White
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 520 lb.
- Engine Type: DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 174.9 cu. in. (2867 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
- Maximum Output: 150 HP
- Operating Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity: 8.5 qt. (8.0 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 44A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.50:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional; Propeller Selection: 17 – 19