Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF150ATLW5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
All Of The Power, None Of The Excess.
Suzuki’s DF150A was founded on its inline, four-cylinder DOHC powerhead featuring a LARGE displacement. Suzuki’s engineers targeted this big block motor, building it to be one of the lightest four strokes in the 150 HP class, beating out the performance of heavier competing frames. This exceptional model comes in Nebular Black and New White and your choice of mechanical or digital controls.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 511 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 174.9 cu. in. (2867 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
- Maximum Output: 150 HP
- Operating Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity: 8.5 qt. (8.0 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 44A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.50:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 17 – 19
- Body Color: Cool White
- Built-In Protection: Protect your boat and motor from damage that can occur from tilting the motor with the help of a user-adjustable tilt limit switch. When adjusted properly, our Tilt Limit System prevents the outboard from tilting beyond a predetermined point.
- A Smarter Way To Manage Fuel: Our Lean Burn intelligent fuel management system predicts fuel needs by monitoring engine performance and operating conditions to deliver a leaner fuel mixture to the engine. The result: remarkably improved fuel economy that the environment—and your wallet—will love.
- Finish Strong: To guard against corrosion, Suzuki protects its outboards with its own specially formulated Suzuki Anti-Corrosion Finish. Applied directly to the outboard’s aluminum alloy, this finish provides maximum bonding of the finish to the aluminum surface. Layering an epoxy primer undercoat, black metallic finish, and clear acrylic fiber finish on top of this forms an effective treatment against corrosion and protects your investment.
- Flush Away Stress: Over time, salt, sand, and dirt buildup can restrict flow in the cooling system and cause damage. That’s why we’ve equipped this outboard with two freshwater flush ports that make flushing the cooling system easier than ever. With one port located on the port side of the down housing and a second on the front panel, you’ll always have easy access to the flushing system whether the boat is in or out of the water.
||4 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
||174.9 cu.in. (2867 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection