Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF175ATL5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
Make Speed A Priority.
Suzuki’s DF175A offers a large displacement engine with exceptional acceleration and torque. This often comes in a much heavier and larger frame but with its four-cylinder DOHC powerhead featuring large displacement is one of the lightest four strokes in the 175 HP class. This remarkable model is available in mechanical or digital controls and your choice of color can be either Nebular Black or New White.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 511 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 174.9 cu. in. (2867 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
- Maximum Output: 175 HP
- Operating Range: 5500-6100 RPM
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity: 8.5 qt. (8.0 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 44A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.50:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 17 – 29
- Body Color: Pearl Nebular Black
- Controls: Mechanical or Digital
- Limit Damage, Not Your Day: Protect your boat and motor from damage that can occur from tilting the motor with the help of a user-adjustable tilt limit switch. When adjusted properly, our Tilt Limit System prevents the outboard from tilting beyond a predetermined point.
- Lean Into Savings: Our Lean Burn intelligent fuel management system predicts fuel needs by monitoring engine performance and operating conditions to deliver a leaner fuel mixture to the engine. The result: remarkably improved fuel economy that the environment—and your wallet—will love.
- Stay In The Clear: Suzuki’s Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection supplies each of the engine’s cylinders with an optimized mixture of fuel and air that is injected into the cylinder at high pressure. The system delivers improved fuel economy, crisp acceleration, and reduced emissions that meet emissions regulations. It also conforms to the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) Standards and has received a 3-star rating from the California Air Resource Board (CARB).
- Easy To Clean. Easier To Love: Over time, salt, sand, and dirt buildup can restrict flow in the cooling system and cause damage. That’s why we’ve equipped this outboard with two freshwater flush ports that make flushing the cooling system easier than ever. With one port located on the port side of the down housing and a second on the front panel, you’ll always have easy access to the flushing system whether the boat is in or out of the water.
||4 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
||174.9 cu.in. (2867 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection