Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF200ATL5 Outboard Motors For Sale Online.
It’s All Been Leading Up To This.
The DF200A “In Line” four-stroke outboard is packed with technology and features a large displacement, lots of torque, and an excess of power. This clean running engine is certified with a 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission rating from the California Air Resource Board (CARB), while also meeting the EPA 2010 standard. This industry-leading motor comes in New White or Nebular Black and offers mechanical or digital controls…because Choice Matters.
- Body Color: Pearl Nebular Black
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight LBS: Mechanical Shift: 518 / Drive By Wire: 520
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: In Line 4
- Piston Displacement: 175.9 cu. in. (2,867 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
- Maximum Output: 200 HP
- Operating Range: 5500-6100 RPM
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity quarts (liter): 8.5 qt. (8.0 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 44A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.50:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 17 – 27.5
- Controls: Mechanical or Digital
- Quiet Confidence: Our engineers work hard to incorporate innovative methods that keep operations as quiet as possible. In a noise comparison test between the DF200A and a competing 200 HP in-line four-stroke outboard, the results clearly show that the DF200A runs quieter than its competitor.
- Feel The Good Vibrations: By positioning the crankshaft in front of the drive shaft, we’ve moved the outboard’s center of gravity forward, making the outboard more compact and increasing its performance. This design also significantly reduces vibration by moving the engine’s axis of inertia—the point where engine vibrations are at a minimum—up over the upper engine mount.
- Limited Tilting. Unlimited Potential: Protect your boat and motor from damage that can occur from tilting the motor with the help of a user-adjustable tilt limit switch. When adjusted properly, our Tilt Limit System prevents the outboard from tilting beyond a predetermined point.
- Clear The Air: Suzuki’s Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection supplies each of the engine’s cylinders with an optimized mixture of fuel and air that is injected into the cylinder at high pressure. The system delivers improved fuel economy, crisp acceleration, and reduced emissions that meet emissions regulations. It also conforms to the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) Standards and has received a 3-star rating from the California Air Resource Board (CARB).
||In Line 4, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||3.81 x 3.81 in. (97 x 97 mm)
||175.9 cu.in. (2,867 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection