Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF70ATLW5 Outboard For Sale Online.
Troll The Competition.
Twelve years after starting the four-stroke revolution, Suzuki has reinvented the category again with the DF70A, following the award-winning DF70 and DF60 outboards. The DF70A is a showcase of advancements and achievements – like digital sequential electronic fuel injection, a powerful 2.59:1 final drive ratio, and a zero-maintenance, self-adjusting time chain. Newer models also sport the optional Suzuki Troll Mode System, while all models come with Suzuki’s Lean Burn Control System.
- Recommended Transom Height: 20 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 343 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 91.7 cu. in. (1502 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.00 x 3.30 in. (75 x 85 mm)
- Maximum Output: 70 HP
- Operating Range: 5000 – 6000 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity quarts: 4.2 qt. (4.0 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 27A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.59:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 13 – 23
- Body Color: Cool White
- Intuitive Control: The DF70A hosts digital sequential electronic fuel injection, meaning it reads the electronic control unit and monitors throttle setting, engine RPM, cylinder wall and air-intake temperature, and atmospheric pressure all at once. All of these considerations cause the fuel injection to enter the combustion chamber at the most optimal opportunity, giving you a smoother and faster acceleration, crisp throttle response, and quick, reliable starting no matter what the conditions or temperature are.
- Cut Down On Your Maintenance: The DF70A is one of many models that features a zero-maintenance, self-adjusting time chain. The chain works while running through an oil bath, lubricating the chain while the automatic hydraulic tensioner is properly adjusted at any given time during use.
||4 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
|Bore x Stroke
||3.00 x 3.30 in. (75 x 85 mm)
||91.7 cu.in. (1502 cc)
||Power Trim and Tilt
|Full Throttle Operating Range
||5000 – 6000 rpm
|Gear Ratio / Shift
||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)