2023 Suzuki Marine DF90ATX5
Buy 2023 Suzuki Marine DF90ATX5 For Sale Online.
A Powerful Design.
Twelve years after starting the four-stroke revolution, with its award-winning DF70 and DF60 outboards, Suzuki has reinvented the category again with the DF90A. The first of Suzuki’s new generation of four-strokes, the DF90A is a showcase of advancements and achievements – like digital sequential electronic fuel injection, a powerful 2.59:1 final drive ratio, and a zero-maintenance self-adjusting time chain. All of this comes in addition to Suzuki’s Lean Burn Control System, and newer models also sport the optional Suzuki Troll Mode System.
- Recommended Transom Height: 25 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 352 lbs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 91.7 cu. in. (1502 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.00 x 3.30 in. (75 x 85 mm)
- Maximum Output: 90 HP
- Operating Range: 5300 – 6300 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity quarts: 4.2 qt. (4.0 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Direct Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 27A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.59:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional See Dealer; Propeller Selection: 13 – 23
- Body Color: Pearl Nebular Black
- Be In The Know: The DF90A hosts digital sequential electronic fuel injection, meaning it reads the electronic control unit and monitors throttle setting, engine RPM, cylinder wall and air-intake temperature, and atmospheric pressure all at once. All of these considerations cause the fuel injection to enter the combustion chamber at the most optimal opportunity. The benefits are smoother and faster acceleration, crisp throttle response, and quick, reliable starting, no matter what the temperature is.
- Don’t Scare The Fish: Glide into your favorite fishing honey hole with Suzuki’s Troll Mode System. The engine’s revs can be adjusted in 50 rpm intervals by simply pressing the Troll Mode control switch from idle up to 1200 rpm, giving you control over your wake and speed.
|Engine Type||4 cylinders, 4-Stroke / DOHC 16-Valve|
|Bore x Stroke||3.00 x 3.30 in. (75 x 85 mm)|
|Displacement||91.7 cu.in. (1502 cc)|
|Shaft Length||25 in.|
|Trim Method||Power Trim and Tilt|
|Propshaft Horsepower||90 HP|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||5300 – 6300 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||2.59:1|
|Fuel Induction||Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Steering||Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)|